This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 29 April 2017. A current copy is located at http://apvma.gov.au/node/26686
You are here
Access to Online services
To complete an application in Online services, applicants must complete and submit a new user access form. We will then provide you with a user name and password by email which you can use to log into a secure online environment.
Using Online services you can apply to:
- approve a new active constituent
- register a new product
- vary an existing registered product or approved active constituent
- vary product label particulars
- obtain a minor use, emergency use or trial permit
- change or modify their details with the APVMA
- assign a nominated agent to represent them
- receive pre-application assistance.
The decision tree is the first step in the application process.