This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 8 December 2022. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/104671
You are here
2021–22 performance overview
Between 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2022, the APVMA:
- finalised 220 applications for pre-application assistance
- received 2,808 new product, active and permit applications
- finalised 2,720 product, active and permit applications.
Overall timeframe performance was 97.0% for product, active and permit application types with:
- 98.9% of applications for pesticides completed in timeframe
- 99.5% of applications for veterinary medicines completed in timeframe
- 88.7% of applications for permits completed in timeframe
- 98.3% of applications for actives completed in timeframe.
- 1,143 of the 1,191 applications in progress are within timeframe
- 298 of 307 applications requiring major assessment for pesticides were completed within timeframe
- 145 of 149 applications requiring major assessment for veterinary medicines were completed within timeframe
- 696 of 698 non-technical applications for pesticides were completed within timeframe
- 715 of 715 non-technical applications for veterinary medicines were completed within timeframe.