This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 28 February 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18611
You are here
Regulatory update #206
Register now: industry information and education sessions
The APVMA is holding series of Industry Information and Education Sessions throughout 2015 and 2016.
The first session will be held on Monday 1 June 2015 in Sydney and registrations are now open. Please note places are limited so register soon to secure your attendance.
Public consultation: chemical review reprioritisation process
Using current information and in collaboration with the Department of Health, the Department of the Environment and the states and territories, the APVMA has undertaken a process of re-examining the basis for the nomination of chemicals on the priority candidate review list.
The outcome of this process is the decision to retain 25 chemicals on the list. As some chemicals will be jointly assessed, this results in 19 actual reviews.
The APVMA is inviting written submissions from interested stakeholders to assist with prioritising these reviews via public consultation.
Help and assistance
Telephone: +61 2 6210 4701
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent, cefquinome sulphate, and registration of Cobactan IV – until 7 April 2015
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 7 April 2015
- Azoxystrobin and Epoxiconazole in the product Nufarm Tazer Xpert Fungicide – until 8 April 2015
- Fluxapyroxad in the Product Systiva Seed Treatment Fungicide – until 15 April 2015
- Proposing to add Clove oil to the list of Active Constituents Not Requiring Evaluation – until 28 April 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into chemical review priorities – until 30 June 2015
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- Nufarm Eliminar C Herbicide
- Vertimec Pro Insecticide/Miticide
- Alkaforce Soluble Concentrated C.I.P. Alkaline Detergent
- Solo 800WG Fungicide and Miticide
Application summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the application summaries content on our website.