This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 28 July 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18616
You are here
Regulatory update #207
Public consultation: Use of international data, standards and assessments
A public consultation process has now opened to seek the views of industry and the community on the draft policy for managing the regulatory approach to using international data, standards and assessments.
Consultation is open until close of business on Wednesday 10 June 2015.
Completion of levy audits
Audits of levy declarations for FY 2011–12 and 2012–13 sales declarations have recently been concluded. The audits sought to determine if reported sales of registered chemical products were accurate. While errors were found in the declarations of a number of the companies audited, no significant understatements were identified.
We will contact each company to provide individual feedback on any issues identified during the audit.
Industry information and education sessions: Sydney—filling up fast
The APVMA is holding a series of Industry information and education sessions throughout 2015 and 2016.
The first session will be held on Monday 1 June 2015 in Sydney and registrations are still open. Please note places are limited, so register soon to secure your attendance.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposing to add Clove oil to the list of Active Constituents Not Requiring Evaluation – until 28 April 2015
- Proposal to add Eubacterium SP. Strain BBSH 797 to the list of active constituents not requiring evaluation – until 5 May 2015
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent megasphaera elsdenii strain 41125 in the product Lacticon – until 5 May 2015
- Fluopyram in the product Luna Privilege Fungicide – until 5 May 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into the use of international data, assessments, standards and decisions – until 10 June 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into chemical review priorities – until 30 June 2015
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- GF-2685 Herbicide
- Farmalinx Quinfen 250 SC Fungicide
- Combat Roach Killing Bait Strips
- Temprid 75 Residual Insecticide
- Diathor Bed Bug Killer Aerosol
Application summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the application summaries content on our website.