This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 9 March 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18626
You are here
Regulatory update #211
Industry Information and Education Sessions—Melbourne registrations open
The second in the series of six Industry Information and Education Sessions will be held in Melbourne on 17 August 2015 and registrations open this week. Full details are available on the events page on our website.
Transitional arrangements for applications received before 1 July 2014
Applications received before 1 July 2014 were subject to transitional arrangements for a period of one year.
From 1 July 2015, any unfinalised applications will be considered under the provisions of the current agvet legislation.
The old evaluation and registration system—known as EARS—will be closed down on 1 July 2015. Applications received before 1 July 2014 and which remain unfinalised on 1 July 2015 will be moved across to APVMA online services.
This means people will be able to see all their applications in one place. If you are already using the APVMA online services just log in as normal to see pre–1 July 2014 applications—you do not need to do anything.
For people who haven’t used APVMA online services before, user IDs are the same as for EARS and passwords can be reset by following the prompts on the log in screen.
Reminder: Pre-application assistance—review finalisation and next steps
Consultation closes 3 July 2015.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Seeking stakeholder input into chemical review priorities – until 30 June 2015
- Seeking input into how the APVMA provides pre-application assistance – until 3 July 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into the use of international data, assessments, standards and decisions– until 10 July 2015
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code– until 14 July 2015
- Proposed use of Danadim Insecticide containing dimethoate, on canola and pasture– until 22 July 2015