This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 9 December 2019. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18926
You are here
Regulatory update #176
Volunteers sought for new IT systems
We are committed to improving the ways in which you interact with us. As part of this commitment, major redevelopments of our IT systems are underway. These upgrades will facilitate convenient, easy and secure online access to payment systems, lodgement of forms and access to previously supplied forms, as well as continual upgrades to newly released systems.
We would like to incorporate user feedback into the development process and are particularly interested in hearing from regular users of our current systems.
Please email your interest. Testing will occur at various stages over the next 18 months.
Reminder—open for public consultation
The APVMA is currently seeking comment on:
- Proposed variation to registration of Switch Fungicide Solution containing the approved active constituents cyprodinil and fludioxonil – 7 August 2013
- Revision to the standard for the active constituent fenoxaprop-p-ethyl – 27 August 2013
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – 27 August 2013
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- Loveland Products Fitness Fungicide
- Conclude Herbicide
- Sequel Abamectin/Levamisole Combi Drench for Sheep
- Concentrate Advance Roundup Weedkiller
- Bivatop 200 Long Acting Injectable
- Suscon Yellow Intel Insecticide
- Aurizon Ear Drops Suspension
- Melpat Bordeaux Fungicide
- GF-2361 Herbicide
- Canised Injection
- Allout 720 Herbicide
- Outright 770 Spray Adjuvant
- Beetlebeta 125 SC Insecticide
Application Summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the Application Summaries content on our website.