This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 28 February 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18946
You are here
Regulatory update #171
New! Permits now available on our mobile app
As you may be aware, last year we released our world-first agvet mobile app, which makes information about agricultural and veterinary chemicals registered in Australia instantly accessible to people on the move.
We are pleased to announce that an updated version—which includes access to the APVMA permits database—of the APVMA mobile app has now been released. With this new module incorporated, you can now find complete information about registered chemicals and permit approvals for your particular needs—and save or share that information with others.
The updated app is available for free download for iPhone and iPad users. If you downloaded the original app, you should be alerted to download the new version.
If you don’t have it installed, you can do so by visiting the App Store and searching for ‘APVMA’.
More information is available from the APVMA website or by email.
Record of approved active constituents for May 2013
The record for approved active constituents for chemical products has been updated as at 1 May 2013.
Reminder—open for public consultation
The APVMA is currently seeking comment on:
- Proposed registration of new active constituent bistrifluron – 9 May 2013
- Proposed registration of the new active bistrifluron in the product Xterm™ Defence Against Termites – 9 May 2013
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – 21 May 2013
- Proposed variation to registration of Moddus Evo Yield & Quality Enhancer containing the approved active constituent trinexapac-ethyl – 27 May 2013
- Proposed variation to registration of Tops Plant Growth Regulator containing the approved active constituent triclopyr – 28 May 2013
- Preliminary findings on the reconsideration of fenamiphos – 31 May 2013
- It's important we get it right: developing our Risk Compendium – until further notice
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- Dupont Velista Fungicide
- Tordon Regrowthmaster Herbicide
- Naturclean Ultra-Absorbent Bedding Conditioner
- Nufarm Estercide 800 Herbicide
- Baron 400 WP Selective Herbicide
- Basta Non—Selective Herbicide
- Sinker Fungicide
Application Summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the Application Summaries content on our website.