This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 5 July 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/18996
You are here
Regulatory update #184
Deadline extension: seeking comment on the APVMA draft regulatory guidelines
An extension has been made to the deadline for submissions on the APVMA draft regulatory guidelines. The revised submission deadline is 11 April 2014.
Some guidelines were not captured in the PDF version of the document. While this content is available on the Regulatory guidelines website, we wish to ensure that those people who were relying on the PDF version have sufficient time to comment on the full set of documents.
Following consideration of submissions, the Regulatory guidelines will now be finalised in May 2014.
Full information on the consultation and how to make a submission is available on our website—Seeking comment on the the APVMA draft regulatory guidelines.
Reminder—open for public consultation
The APVMA is currently seeking comment on:
- Preliminary findings on the reconsideration of molinate – 6 April 2014
- Seeking comment on the APVMA draft regulatory guidelines – 11 April 2014
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – 7 April 2014
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- Spinner Turf Insecticide
- Protect-Us Natural Mineral Snail And Slug Killer
- Dupont Coragen Insecticide
- Felineguard 3 Vaccine
- Kombo 950 Adjuvant
- Diabetic DS 37 Canine
- Triathlon Herbicide
- Vendex Miticide
- Imtrade Turbulence 800 WG Fungicide
- Ultraforce Dust Termiticide
- Promote 900 Growth Regulator
- Relsure PCV
- Coopers Trifecta Triple Active Drench For Sheep And Cattle Mineralised
- Greenseal Pruning Wound Dressing
- Kohinor 350 Insecticide
Application Summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the Application Summaries content on our website.