This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 5 July 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/19011
You are here
Regulatory update #174
Trade Advice Notice on tulathromycin in the product Draxxin Injectable Solution
The APVMA is considering an application to vary the use of the existing registered product Draxxin Injectable Solution containing the approved active constituent tulathromycin (APVMA Product number 60018).
We invite written comment from 18 June 2013 to 16 July 2013 on the trade implications of this registration proposal.
APVMA to implement new cost recovery arrangements
Amendments to the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012 in the House of Representatives have revised the proposed 1 July 2013 commencement date of the 2012 Cost Recovery Impact Statement.
Only those fees and charges revised independently of changes to the legislation will commence on 1 July 2013. Fees and charges associated with changes proposed in the Bill have been deferred to coincide with the revised eventual commencement date, as outlined in the original cost recovery impact statement and the Amendment to the Cost Recovery Impact Statement.
Record of approved active constituents for June 2013
The record for approved active constituents for chemical products has been updated as at 3 June 2013.
Reminder—open for public consultation
The APVMA is currently seeking comment on:
- Proposed registration of new active constituent ethanedinitrile – 4 July 2013
- Proposed registration of carbimazole in the products Vidalta 15 mg Tablets For Cats and Vidalta 10 mg Tablets For Cats – 4 July 2013
- Public Release Summary for Sterigas 1000 Fumigant associated with the new active constituent ethanedinitrile – 4 July 2013
- Proposed registration of a new product Poncho Plus Insecticidal Seed Treatment containing the approved active constituent clothianidin – 5 July 2013
- Proposed variation to registration of Draxxin Injectable Solution containing the approved active constituent tulathromycin – 16 July 2013
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – 16 July 2013
- It's important we get it right: developing our Risk Compendium – until further notice
Advice Summaries published since last issue are listed below. For a complete list and further information, please refer to the Advice Summaries content on our website.
- Terbyne Xtreme 875 WG Herbicide
- Maduradox 10 Anticoccidial Premix
- Smartfresh Protabs
- Evergol Xtend Flowable Seed Treatment
- Coopers Strikeguard Spray-On Sheep Blowfly Protection
- Melpat Red Copper WG Fungicide
Application Summaries are updated weekly. For a complete list, please refer to the Application Summaries content on our website.