This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 12 July 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/19211
You are here
Regulatory update #210
IT systems shutdown: online services unavailable 12–15 June 2015
There will be no access to APVMA online services from:
- Friday 12 June at 5 pm until Monday 15 June at 7 am.
We are moving our IT infrastructure.
While the primary APVMA website will remain operational, users will not be able to access systems such as chemical product search (PubCRIS), online applications and online payments during these times.
For detailed information on affected services, including advice on applications in progress, please visit our website.
Pre-application assistance: review finalisation and next steps
Consultation closes 3 July 2015.
Review of approved analysts
We are calling for expressions of interest from people seeking appointment as an APVMA approved analyst. Analysts assist the APVMA with various aspects of chemical testing relevant to the assessment, approval and compliance functions of the agency.
The following data guideline was reviewed by the APVMA and changes made:
- Toxicology (Part 3) – Minor editorial corrections (most significantly at section 184.108.40.206 to fix an incorrect reference). Fixed various links.
Consultation extension: Seeking stakeholder input into the use of international data, standards, assessments and decisions
This consultation has been extended by four weeks, to allow time for further consideration of additional information for developing criteria.
Consultation closes 10 July 2015.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposal to Amend Standard 1.4.2 of the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 16 June 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into chemical review priorities – until 30 June 2015
- Seeking input into how the APVMA provides pre-application assistance – until 3 July 2015
- Seeking stakeholder input into the use of international data, assessments, standards and decisions – until 10 July 2015