This consultation closed on 17 February 2016
Consultation period24 November 2015 to 17 February 2016
We are strongly committed to enhancing our regulatory science capability. Quality regulatory decision-making is supported by our regulatory science vision to continuously improve APVMA’s scientific capability. The APVMA’s regulatory science strategy will focus on:
- increasing our scientific capacity and capability
- building national and international linkages
- enhancing communication and engagement
- enhancing our ability to identify and respond to emerging regulatory issues
- improving regulatory science methodologies
- improving our regulatory science performance.
The APVMA has prepared a document which addresses these six strategic initiatives.
Call for public comment
The APVMA invites comment on our draft Regulatory Science Strategy.
Please send your written submission by email, post or fax to:
Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
PO Box 6182
Kingston ACT 2604
Phone: +61 2 6210 4701
Fax: +61 2 6210 4721