This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 8 August 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/19511
You are here
Regulatory update #221
Please help us to improve our communication
As part of our back-to-basics approach to continuous improvement we are keen to understand how the APVMA can better communicate with you.
Please complete this short survey about the regulatory update and other communication products, and help us to better meet your needs.
Website and online services review
A major review of our website and online application services portal will begin in February 2016 and we need volunteers from a range of business profiles for one on one discussions. Please email us to register your interest in being a participant. Numbers are limited, so register now if you would like to participate. Volunteers will be contacted in January 2016 for a February interview.
Our offices will close at 5 pm AEDT Thursday 24 December 2015, and re-open for business on Monday 4 January 2016. The website and APVMA online services will be available throughout this period.
We will not be responding to phone and email queries of a routine nature during this period. Media enquiries can be directed to 0467 726 486.
For emergencies, please contact Cate Saunders, the Chief Operating Officer on 0438 438 451.
The following new data guideline has been released by the APVMA:
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent metafumizone and registration of the product Siesta Granular Ant Bait – until 29 December 2016
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent, oxathiapiprolin – until 29 December 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 26 January 2016
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent, oxathiapiprolin and registration of the product DuPont Zorvec Enicade Fungicide – until 29 January 2016
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent, rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus, 08Q712 strain and registration of the product RHDV K5 – until 29 January 2016
- Establishing an Australian crop grouping list – until 31 January 2016
- Seeking input on the contestability of the efficacy assessment – until 1 February 2016
- APVMA Compliance and Enforcement Strategy 2015–17 – until 10 February 2016
- Request for comments and suggestions—efficacy criteria– until 12 February 2016
- APVMA Regulatory Science Strategy – until 17 February 2016