This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 6 March 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/20441
You are here
Regulatory update #233
Product label monitoring success
Labels for products containing carbendazim, dichlorvos, diuron, carbaryl, dimethoate and haloxyfop have been checked as part of the APVMA’s proactive monitoring of compliance for agricultural and veterinary chemicals.
Nearly 200 products were checked, resulting in two compulsory product recalls, the discovery of eight significant label errors and 60 minor issues being raised with product owners.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow @APVMA to receive immediate updates on:
- news and issues involving the work of the APVMA
- information about new online and website content
- upcoming events
- public consultations and much more.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposed approval of spironolactone and registration of Prilactone 80 mg tablets for dogs, Prilactone 10 mg tablets for dogs and Prilactone 40 mg tablets for dogs – until 14 June 2016
- Seeking stakeholder input on two user guides for the use of international data, assessments, standards and decisions – until 17 June 2016
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent Pyriofenne – until 28 June 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 28 June 2016
- Proposed approval of the new active constituent Momfluorothrin – until 28 June 2016
- Seeking comment on five new notifiable variation items – until 29 June 2016
- Omethoate proposed regulatory decisions report – until 4 August 2016