This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 8 July 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/20626
You are here
Regulatory update #237
New fast track registration system
A new fast track registration system has been designed to quickly process applications of low regulatory concern.
This system is being rolled out as a ‘pilot’ for repack (item 8) applications where the applicant is referencing their own product. Following the pilot study, It is expected that this fast track capability will be expanded over time.
The pilot will be available between 29 July – 31 December 2016.
Industry information and education session, Canberra 2016: save the date!
The next APVMA Industry Information and Education Session will be held in Canberra on 8–9 November 2016. Please save the date if you are interested in attending.
Day one will consist of a special science themed feature day focusing on the global approach to regulatory science. Day two will cover key aspects of our work, including registration processes, our science, compliance, MQL and our systems.
Registrations and additional program details will be available in early September.
Please visit our Events page for further information and keep an eye on the Regulatory Update for the latest announcements.
Reminder: report your active constituent data
The APVMA has resumed collection of data for active constituents imported, manufactured and exported—commencing with the financial year 2015–16.
Reporting for the 2015–16 year is required by the end of September 2016.
Log in to online services and go to ‘registrations and permits’ to complete the required information.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Sulfoxaflor in the product Expedite Full Insecticide – until 1 September 2016
- Proposed approval of peforelin and registration of the product Maprelin – until 6 September 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 6 September 2016
- New active pyriofenone in the product Kusabi 300 SC Fungicide – until 20 September 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 20 September 2016