This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 28 February 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/20636
You are here
Regulatory update #238
Quarterly performance statistics released
Quarter four statistics on our performance of regulatory decisions are now available.
The quarter has seen significant improvements in application processing timeframes on the previous quarter results:
- pesticides – 72% (up from 50%)
- veterinary medicines – 85% (up from 74%)
- total product applications – 78% (up from 58%)
- minor pesticide applications – 85% (up from 56%)
- minor veterinary medicine applications – 99% (up from 81%).
Further information on our reporting of performance statistics is available on our website.
Canberra industry information session—registrations now open
Registrations are now open for the Canberra industry information and education session on 8–9 November 2016.
Day one of the program will have a regulatory science focus and the theme of ‘Global approach to regulatory science and standard setting’. Day two will be an updated version of the program from the information session held in May this year in Melbourne. The full program will be available in late September.
For more information and to register please see our events page.
Reminder: report active constituent data
The APVMA has resumed collection of data for active constituents imported, manufactured and exported—commencing with the financial year 2015–16.
Reporting for the 2015–16 year is required by the end of September 2016.
Log in to online services and go to ‘registrations and permits’ to complete the required information.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Sulfoxaflor in the product Expedite Full Insecticide – until 1 September 2016
- Proposed approval of peforelin and registration of the product Maprelin – until 6 September 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 6 September 2016
- New active pyriofenone in the product Kusabi 300 SC Fungicide – until 20 September 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 20 September 2016
- Ractopamine in the product Elanco AF0602 Paylean 20 Ractopamine Hydrochloride Premix – until 20 September 2016