This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 13 November 2019. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/20846
You are here
Performance statistics July–September 2016: Pre-application assistance
During this quarter:
- 39 applications were received
- 44 applications were finalised
- 41 applications are in progresss.
Workload and performance for pre-application assistance July–September 2016
|Quarter 1||Received||Finalised||Within timeframe|
* This includes all PAAs received under the previous process.
Pre-application assistance is an optional, three tiered, fee-based service provided to applicants to provide them with advice before they submit an application for registration. The timeframe for each tiers is based on the complexity and effort required to provide the assistance:
- tier 1 – completed in one month
- tier 2 – completed in two months
- tier 3 – completed in three months.