This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 14 June 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/20986
You are here
Regulatory update #243
Annual return of actives 2015–16 update
Following requests from industry for more time we will accept annual returns of actives data up to 30 November 2016. Annual returns for the 2015–16 year cannot be accepted after this date.
If you have any enquiries please email the APVMA Chemical Review team at email@example.com.
Label monitoring of fenamiphos products
Recent examination of labels for sheep ectoparasiticide products have resulted in corrective action being taken on some labels.
The APVMA will shortly commence a label audit of fenamiphos products that were the subject of a recent APVMA review. Companies marketing these products will be contacted for copies of current labels. Holders of these products should check that the labels comply with current APVMA requirements.
Help and assistance
Reminder—open for public consultation
- Proposed approval of sometribove zinc and registration of the product Elanco Posilac – until 29 November 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 29 November 2016
- Proposed approval of the active constituent fluopicolide and registration of the product Infinito SC Fungicide – until 13 December 2016
- New active Novaluron in the product Cormoran Insecticide – until 13 December 2016
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code – until 13 December 2016
- Flonicamid in the product Mainman 500 WG Insecticide – until 14 December 2016
- Proposal not to place glyphosate under formal reconsideration – until 30 December 2016
- Dimethoate proposed regulatory decisions report – until 27 January 2017
- Revision to the standard for the active constituent dimethoate – until 27 January 2017