This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 11 December 2019. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/29186
You are here
Regulatory Update #268
Help us improve client service and engagement
We’re conducting a survey of clients and stakeholders to gather data and measure ongoing improvements to client service channels and engagement.
This 15 minute survey is seeking insights about service expectations, experiences and suggestions for improvement.
Survey results will provide a benchmark for our current client service performance that can be monitored and enable tracking in forward years.
Many of our clients and stakeholders will have received an invitation to this survey. If you didn't get an invitation you can still get involved. Grab a tea or coffee and click this link to launch the survey on our website.
The survey is open until midnight AEST Sunday 22 April 2018.
APVMA permanent Armidale premises confirmed
On Monday 12 March 2018 we confirmed the location and building details of our permanent office in Armidale.
The purpose-built, two-storey office will be constructed by the Stirloch Group, a developer based in Queensland and Victoria. The building will sit on an L shaped block at 102 Taylor Street and 91 Beardy Street in Armidale and house approximately 150 staff.
Reminder: Consultation on the proposed approach to spray drift management ends 30 March 2018
Consultation on the draft proposal for the APVMA's spray drift management approach ends on Friday 30 March 2018.
The purpose of the proposed spray drift management approach is to enable clearer label instructions, increased flexibility and support of drift reducing technologies.
Please visit the website for more information and to make a submission.
Reminder – open for public consultation
We regularly seek input throughout chemical registration and review processes, and other operational and regulatory processes. We are currently seeking input on the following open consultations:
- Proposed registration of Seguris Flexi Fungicide containing the new active constituent isopyrazam - 27 March 2018
- Proposed registration of Miravis Fungicide containing the new active constituent pydiflumetofen - 27 March 2018
- Trade advice notice on abamectin in the product Voliam Targo Insecticide for use on grapes - 27 March 2018
- Seeking comment on the APVMA’s proposed approach to spray drift management - 30 March 2018
- New active afidopyropen in the product Versys Insecticide - 10 April 2018
- New active constituent florpyrauxifen-benzyl (Rinskor™) in the product GF3301 Herbicide - 10 April 2018
- Proposal to amend Schedule 20 of the revised Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code - 10 April 2018
- Polihexanide: Proposed Regulatory Decisions - 27 April 2018
- Phone our general enquiries number: +61 2 6210 4701
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mailing address is:
Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
PO Box 6182
Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604
Add us to your address book