Certificates for exporting agricultural and veterinary chemical product

If we make a decision to refuse a request for a Certificate of Export, you can make an application to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) seeking a review of that decision.

Your feedback will be submitted to the APVMA anonymously. If you require a response, please contact us.