Administering holder and nominated agent details

At any time, a holder of an active constituent approval or product registration can apply to transfer the approval or registration to another person or entity.

As the holder of an approval or registration, you must notify the APVMA in writing if your (or your nominated agent’s) identifying information or other details change: for example, street or postal address, contact person, telephone number or email address.

Your nominated agent may notify us of these changes on your behalf.

If you are an overseas holder, you must ensure you have an Australian nominated agent at all times or your approval or registration may be suspended.

If you are the holder of a manufacturing licence, you cannot transfer your licence to the new manufacturer. In this situation the new manufacturer must make an application for a new licence—or if they already hold a manufacturing licence, they must ensure that it covers all relevant manufacturing steps for the product in question.

To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.