This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 24 January 2017. A current copy is located at http://apvma.gov.au/node/11191
You are here
Industry information and education sessions
The APVMA holds regular information and education sessions to ensure stakeholders are:
- kept up to date on improvements to the chemical registration process
- briefed on important issues of interest
- provided with an opportunity to ask questions and to participate in discussion.
The last event was held in Canberra on 8–9 November 2016 and a range of videos of the presentations from Canberra are available on the APVMA's YouTube channel.
Dates for future events are currently being determined. To stay up to date with any announcements about the events please subscribe to our regulatory update newsletter.
The program is refreshed for each session to ensure topics remain current, and that they reflect the feedback we receive from previous sessions.
Each event aims to cover areas of interest around the application and registration processes and related topics.
Check out our past events to see what has previously been covered.
- Industry Information and Eduction Sessions in Canberra, 8–9 November 2016
- Industry Information and Eduction Sessions in Melbourne, 9 May 2016
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Canberra, 15–16 October 2015
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Melbourne, 17 August 2015
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Sydney, 1 June 2015
- APVMA Advisory Board Futures Forum 2014
- APVMA Nanotechnology Regulation Symposium 2014