This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 30 August 2016. A current copy is located at http://apvma.gov.au/node/11191
You are here
Industry Information and Education Sessions
The APVMA holds regular information and education sessions to ensure stakeholders are:
- kept up to date on improvements to the chemical registration process
- briefed on important issues of interest, and
- provided with an opportunity to ask questions and to participate in discussion.
The next event will be held in Canberra on 8 and 9 November 2016—registrations will open soon so please save the date.
These events will be promoted through our Regulatory update newsletter and directly to past participants.
The program is refreshed for each session to ensure topics remain current, and that they reflect the feedback we receive from previous sessions.
Each event aims to cover areas of interest around the application and registration processes and related topics. The Canberra event is generally a two-day event where one of the days is devoted to a regulatory science theme—in 2015 we focused on new approaches to risk assessment.
Day one of the 2016 Canberra program will be a special science feature day with the theme ‘Global approach to regulatory science and standard setting’—day two will include:
- APVMA priorities update
- application and registration updates, understanding the statutory criteria, predictability in getting a decision, primary and secondary applications changes
- enhancing the user experience through improved online services and guiding information on the APVMA website
- updates on our lower regulatory approach initiatives to more quickly register certain agvet chemical products
- updates from Compliance, Manufacturing Quality and Licensing and Office of the Chief Scientist.
The full program will be available in late August when registrations open.
If you have any feedback about past events or suggestions for future events please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industry Information and Eduction Sessions in Melbourne, 9 May 2016
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Canberra, 15–16 October 2015
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Melbourne, 17 August 2015
- Industry Information and Education Sessions in Sydney, 1 June 2015
- APVMA Advisory Board Futures Forum 2014
- APVMA Nanotechnology Regulation Symposium 2014