This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 19 June 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/82776
You are here
APVMA Client and Stakeholder Survey
The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) conducts surveys of its clients and stakeholders to determine your level of satisfaction with our performance and services. The results of the survey provide us with an updated benchmark to assist with measuring our performance and provide insights into what is working well and identify opportunities for improvement.
We commissioned Kantar, an independent research company, to undertake the APVMA’s 2021 Client and Stakeholder Survey on our behalf. Kantar is a member of the Australian Market Social Research Society and conducts its research in line with the Society’s Code of Professional Behaviour.
The results of the 2021 survey indicated the overall level of stakeholder satisfaction with our performance has significantly improved. Of particular note, the proportion of respondents who were ‘very satisfied’ or ‘satisfied’ increased by approximately 50%, while the proportion of respondents who were ‘dissatisfied’, ‘very dissatisfied’, or ‘neither satisfied nor dissatisfied’ decreased significantly.
Further improvements were recorded for:
- interactions with APVMA staff
- perceptions of APVMA staff and our customer service
- feedback channels available
- using the Online Services Portal for applications
- apvma.gov.au and our tailored guidance pathways
Some areas for improvement were identified, including:
- how we can better communicate the time it takes to process an application and manage stakeholder expectations
- how we can better support smaller sized businesses through the application process
- increasing our communication and engagement activities
- embracing online formats for stakeholder consultation.
We have listened to stakeholders and will actively work to improve our performance in the areas identified. Stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide feedback on our progress in the next APVMA Client and Stakeholder Survey.