This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 15 December 2018. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/27441
You are here
Tailored guidance for applicants
We’re improving our guidance material, tailoring it to the information you need to lodge the right application, with the right data and supporting evidence to meet APVMA criteria.
Whether you’re registering a new product or making a variation, you’ll have access to current and clear guidance for that application type before you enter our online services portal.
The first tailored guidance is available now. At the end of the process you’ll be able to start an application:
- I want to vary a re-entry or handling instruction for my product
- I want to vary a withholding period and/or export interval
- I want to register a new product which contains a new active constituent
- I want to register a product that is based on an existing registered reference product
- I want to submit a timeshift application
- I want an additional marketing name for my existing registered product
- I want to register a product that is the same as a reference product
- I want to vary my product to add a new crop, animal species or situation
- I want to vary the sites of manufacture
- I want to vary a product pack size.
The tailored guidance materials are an alternative pathway to the existing decision tree, which is still available.
We’ll be gradually making more tailored guidance available for other common types of applications.
Check the project page for future guidance planned for development.