Changing a holder or nominated agent

In relation to applications made to change the holder, or to propose or change a nominated agent, you can seek internal review, or make an application to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) seeking a review, of our decision to refuse:

  • the application
  • to waive or remit whole or a part of a fee.

To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. If you would like a response, please contact us.