This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 27 January 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/10676
You are here
We are looking for people with the right qualifications and experience to support the regulation of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in Australia and to help protect our people and the environment, facilitate trade and contribute to Australia’s agricultural productivity.
If this sounds like you, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has many opportunities to support, grow and develop your career.
- Assistant Director, Investigations (EL1), Office of the Chief Regulatory Scientist – closes 3 February 2021.
- Payroll Officer (APS5), Corporate Services – closes 7 February 2021.
- HR Officer (APS5), Corporate Services – closes 7 February 2021.
- Temporary Employment Register – closes 30 June 2021.
Graduate Development Program
Applications for our Graduate Development Program are now closed.
- Conditions of employment
- APS Code of Conduct (APSC website)
- Equity and diversity
- Procedures for determining breaches of the APS Code of Conduct and for determining sanction
Careers, Recruitment and Graduate Development