This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 29 September 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/10676
You are here
We are looking for people with the right qualifications and experience to support the regulation of agricultural and veterinary chemicals in Australia and to help protect our people and the environment, facilitate trade and contribute to Australia’s agricultural productivity.
If this sounds like you, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has many opportunities to support, grow and develop your career.
- Administrative Assistant (APS4), Compliance, Affirmative Measures vacancy – closes 29 September 2021
- Senior Risk Manager (APS6), Registration Management – closes 3 October 2021
- Risk Manager (APS5), Registration Management – closes 3 October 2021
- Assistant Director, Strategic Sourcing and Cyber Resilience (EL1), Office of the Chief Operating Officer – closes 10 October 2021
- Temporary Employment Register – closes 30 June 2022
Create an account in our Recruitment Portal to receive job alerts and notifications about existing applications from the APVMA.
Graduate Development Program
Applications for our Graduate Development Program are now closed.
- Conditions of employment
- APS Code of Conduct (APSC website)
- Equity and diversity
- Procedures for determining breaches of the APS Code of Conduct and for determining sanction
Careers, Recruitment and Graduate Development