This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 19 July 2018. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/11026
You are here
The APVMA's central planning document is the Corporate Plan. A Corporate Plan is required under Paragraph 35(1)(a) Section 95(1)(a) of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 and Section 51 of the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (Administration) Act 1992. The Plan is prepared in accordance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Rule 2014.
The Corporate Plan defines the principle objectives the APVMA aims to achieve over the next four years. It also provides a broad outline of the strategies that the APVMA will pursue to ensure that these objectives are met.
Our Operational Plan lists the actions necessary to achieve the objectives stated in the Corporate Plan. This plan is used by the CEO and the Executive Management team to assess the efficiency of the APVMA and to monitor any risk mitigation treatments.
The APVMA annual reports are also available.
Corporate plan 2017-18
- Download a full version of the APVMA corporate plan 2017-18
Operational plan 2017–18
- Download a full version of the APVMA operational plan 2017-18
APVMA Regulator Performance Framework
- Read more about the Regulator Performance Framework and download
Enterprise agreement 2017–20
- Download the Enterprise Agreement 2017–20
Compliance and enforcement
- Download a full version of the APVMA compliance and enforcement strategy 2015–17
- View the APVMA compliance plan 2017–18
Regulatory science strategy 2016
- Download a full version of the APVMA regulatory science strategy.
- APVMA corporate plan 2015–20
- APVMA corporate plan 2015–19
- APVMA corporate plan 2012–15
- APVMA corporate plan 2009–12
- APVMA corporate plan 2006–09
- APVMA corporate plan 2003–06
- APVMA corporate plan 2000–03 (from July 2002 onwards)
- APVMA corporate plan 2000–03 (up until June 2002)
- APVMA operational plan 2016–17
- APVMA operational plan 2015–16
- APVMA operational plan 2014–15
- Browse the online version of the APVMA operational plan 2013–14
- APVMA operational plan 2013–14
- Browse the online version of the APVMA operational plan 2012–13
- APVMA operational plan 2012–13
- APVMA operational plan 2011–12
- APVMA operational plan 2010–11
- APVMA operational plan 2009–10
- APVMA operational plan 2008–09
- APVMA operational plan 2007–08
- APVMA operational plan 2006–07
- APVMA operational plan 2005–06
- APVMA operational plan 2004–05
- View the Information Management and Information & Communications Technology strategic plan 2012–15
- Our Portfolio multicultural plan 2013–15 can be accessed via the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources website.
- Public interest disclosure procedures