This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 29 October 2020. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/26666
You are here
Packaging and storage
This section of the online application is relevant to applicants entering packaging and storage information for their agricultural or veterinary (agvet) chemical or product.
Include information about all pack sizes—proposed and current if applicable.
Containers and net content
- for new products, include details of proposed pack sizes
- provide comprehensive descriptions of the packaging for each pack size, including materials used in the packaging, how it is sealed and details of materials in direct contact with the product
- list the materials, including adhesives, used to attach the label in the ‘Method of label attachment’ field
- applicants seeking to modify a container or pack size of a product currently registered with the APVMA are also to provide the currently approved pack size(s).
All new product registration applications (other than items 7 and 8) need to include the following storage stability information:
- the proposed shelf-life from the date of manufacture
- a comprehensive description of the proposed product storage conditions, such as temperature, humidity, lighting and other factors as required.
Data being supplied to support storage stability must be supplied with the application and uploaded to the information list or added to the data list using the information list editor.