I want to register or vary a product and I need information on spray drift assessment and labelling

Information about the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority's (APVMA) spray drift policy, and how this affects new product registrations and product variations is available on our website.

In particular, please see the 2 guideline documents:

Once you have read this information and identified what type of application you need to make, you can apply through the APVMA Online Services Portal (Decision Tree).

For example, if you wish to register a new product that is based on a reference product but with updated spray drift restraints, you can apply via the links in the tailored guidance pathway 'I want to register a product that is based on an existing registered reference product'.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback will be submitted to the APVMA anonymously. If you require a response, please contact us.