Access to information held by the APVMA

There are 2 ways to request information from the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). These are:

  1. Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code requests
  2. Freedom of Information requests

If you are seeking documents related to approved active constituents or registered chemical products, you must apply in writing to make an Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Code request (Agvet Code request).

If you submit a Freedom of Information request seeking information related to an approved active constituent/s or a registered chemical product/s, it will be processed as an Agvet Code request.

Was this page helpful?

Your feedback will be submitted to the APVMA anonymously. If you require a response, please contact us.