This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 23 September 2018. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/3110
You are here
View our organisational chart.
Roles and responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – Dr Chris Parker
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Business Operations and Reform – Ms Amy Fox
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Legal, Corporate and Risk Management – Ms Lisa Croft
Scientific Assessment and Chemical Review
Provides scientific assessments that underpin registration decisions and reviews chemicals of concern.
- Executive Director – Dr Jason Lutze (acting)
- Chemical Review – Ms Rod Edmundson (acting)
- Chemistry and Manufacture – Dr Samuel Margerison
- Environmental Assessment – Ms Janine Knight
- Health Assessment – Dr Chris Schyvens, Dr Rhian Cope
- Residues and Trade – Mr James Deller
Chief Regulatory Scientist
- Chief Regulatory Scientist – Dr Phil Reeves
Registration Management and Evaluation
Processes and evaluates applications to register products, permits and active constituents and manages the interface with clients.
- Executive Director – Mr Alan Norden
- Quality Oversight and Reporting – Mr David Perry
- Case Management and Administration – Ms Neilda Sterkenberg
- Pesticides – Ms Kylie Higgins, Ms Bronwyn Battisson, Ms Gaye Weller, Dr Jay Kottege
- Veterinary Medicines – Dr Karina Tyson, Dr Adil Hussain, Mr Linden Moffatt
- Minor Use – Mr Peter MacLeod
Legal, Compliance and Manufacturing Quality and Licensing
Ensures the integrity of the regulatory framework through compliance, audit and monitoring, coordination and sound legal advice.
- Deputy General Counsel - Legal, Compliance and Manufacturing Quality and Licensing – Mr Dwayne Currie
- Compliance and Monitoring – Ms Elizabeth Butt
- Manufacturing Quality and Licensing – Ms Michelle Wooster
Provides systems and support to all operations.
- Enabling Technology and Site Relocation – Executive Director, Mr Bob Smith
- Digital Solution Design and Delivery – Mr Murray Charlton
- Site Relocation and Facilities Management – Mr Bob Brady
- Chief Information Officer – Mr Nick Hamilton
- Finance – Mr Greg Dennis (Chief Financial Officer)
- Human Resources and Development – Mr Gary Jolly
- Public Affairs and Parliamentary – Ms Roanna Dawson