This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 19 August 2019. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/3110
You are here
View our organisational chart.
Roles and responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – Dr Chris Parker
Deputy Chief Executive Officer – Ms Lisa Croft
Risk Assessment Capability
Provides scientific assessments that underpin registration decisions.
- Executive Director – Dr Jason Lutze
- Chemistry and Manufacture – Dr Samuel Margerison
- Environmental Assessment – Ms Janine Knight
- Health Assessment – Dr Chris Schyvens, Ms Sheila Logan
- Residues and Trade – Mr James Deller
Processes and evaluates applications to register products, permits and active constituents and manages the interface with clients.
- Executive Director – Mr Alan Norden
- Case Management and Administration – Ms Neilda Sterkenberg
- Pesticides – Ms Kylie Higgins, Ms Bronwyn Battisson, Ms Gaye Weller, Dr Jay Kottege
- Veterinary Medicines – Dr Karina Tyson, Dr Adil Hussain, Mr Linden Moffatt
- Minor Use – Mr Peter MacLeod
Office of the Chief Regulatory Scientist
Manages scientific quality and postmarket activities.
- Chief Regulatory Scientist – Dr Maggie Hardy
- Special Advisor to the Office of the Chief Regulatory Scientist – Dr Phil Reeves
- Business Intelligence and Improvement – Mr David Perry
- Chemical Review – Dr Rhian Cope
- Compliance and Monitoring – Mr Steven Harris
- Knowledge Management – Ms Katherine Harle
- Manufacturing Quality and Licensing – Ms Michelle Wooster
Ensures the integrity of the regulatory framework through audit, coordination and sound legal advice.
- General Counsel – Mr Dwayne Currie
Provides systems and support to all operations.
- Enabling Technology and Site Relocation – Executive Director, Mr Bob Smith
- Digital Solution Design and Delivery – Mr Murray Charlton
- Site Relocation and Facilities Management – Mr Bob Brady
- Chief Information Officer – Mr Nick Hamilton
- Finance (Chief Financial Officer) – Mr Greg Dennis
- Human Resources and Development – Mr Gary Jolly
- Corporate Services (Armidale) – Mr Keith Lockyer
- Communications – Mr Shane Cummings
- Parliamentary – Mr Brendan Wright
- Infrastructure – Mr David Stephenson