In determining an application we may require you to provide the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA), or a body named by the APVMA, with the following for the purposes of analysis by an approved analyst:
- A sample of the constituent
- Any of the constituents contained in the product or a sample of the product, or both.
The sample must be:
- of quantity that the APVMA has directed
- taken on a day that the APVMA has directed
- taken in a manner that the APVMA has directed
- taken from a batch that the APVMA has directed.
The applicant must pay to the APVMA the amount of the cost of analysis, including the cost of packaging and transporting the sample or samples of analysis.