This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 22 July 2017. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/596
You are here
Requiring samples to be given for analysis
In determining an application we may require you to provide the APVMA or a body named by the APVMA with the following for the purposes of analysis by an approved analyst:
- a sample of the constituent, or
- any of the constituents contained in the product or a sample of the product, or both.
The sample must:
- be of quantity that the APVMA has directed
- be taken on a day that the APVMA has directed
- be taken in a manner that the APVMA has directed
- be taken from a batch that the APVMA has directed.
The applicant must pay to the APVMA the amount of the cost of analysis, including the cost of packaging and transporting the sample or samples of analysis.