This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 31 January 2023. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/804
You are here
Information to be provided with a request for a section 70 certificate
The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) may require certain information in order to issue a certificate under section 70 of the Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals (Administration) Act 1992, where the purpose of the request is to satisfy export requirements.
You should supply, as a minimum, the:
- product name or active constituent name
- registration number of the product (if applicable to the request)
- registration holder’s name and address details (if applicable to the request)
- name and manufacturing site address of the company that manufactures the product
- APVMA manufacturer’s licence number (if applicable to the request)
- active constituents that appear on the label for the product
- full formulation of the product (if applicable to the request)
- label approval date range (if applicable to the request)
- number of certificates required.
- we can only provide information on a certificate that we are able to validate
- where the certificate you request includes commercial confidential information, we will ask for additional information to establish both your right to receive that information and our ability to lawfully provide it to third parties (if requested)
- we are unable to liaise with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade about certificates issued under section 70 (see also section 69D Export Certificates).