This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 20 February 2018. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/26686
You are here
Access to online services
To complete an application in our online services, applicants must complete and submit a new user access form. We will then provide you with a user name and password by email which you can use to log into a secure online environment.
Using online services you can apply to:
- approve a new active constituent
- register a new product
- vary an existing registered product or approved active constituent
- vary product label particulars
- obtain a minor use, emergency use or trial permit
- change or modify your details
- assign a nominated agent
- receive pre-application assistance.
The decision tree is the first step in the application process.
Tailored guidance material for common application types
Whether you're registering a new product or making a variation, we're making it easier with tailored guidance material that provides clear information for each application type before you enter our online services portal. Access the new tailored guidance for applicants.