This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 20 November 2019. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/1084
You are here
Access, accountability and reporting
The APVMA has made the following resources available on this website to meet our obligations under the Government’s performance reporting framework:
Corporate reports and plans
- Portfolio Budget Statement
- reporting of agency contracts over $100,000
- pesticide and veterinary medicines product sales
- annual procurement plan.
- public interest disclosure procedures
- APVMA service charter
- indexed list of files
- remuneration of Senior Executive and other highly paid employees.
The program framework and related deliverables and performance indicators are detailed further in the APVMA's component of the Department of Agriculture and Water Resource’s Portfolio Budget Statements.