This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 27 October 2021. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/1084
You are here
Access, accountability and reporting
The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) has made the following resources available to meet our obligations under the Australian Government’s performance reporting framework:
Corporate reports and plans
- Portfolio Budget Statements
- Reporting of agency contracts over $100,000
- Pesticide and veterinary medicines product sales
- Annual procurement plan.
- Public Interest Disclosure procedures
- Service charter
- Indexed list of files
- Remuneration of Senior Executive and other highly paid employees.
The program framework and related deliverables and performance indicators are detailed further in the APVMA's component of the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment's Portfolio Budget Statements.