This content is current only at the time of printing. This document was printed on 26 May 2017. A current copy is located at https://apvma.gov.au/node/4171
You are here
We are dedicated to providing accessible web information, content and services to all Australians regardless of disability, culture or environment. This website has been designed and built to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0.
Where possible, we provide accessible PDF and Word or RTF files for larger publications (such as public consultations, corporate documents, etc) however older documents may not meet these standards.
If you find information in a format that you cannot access, or if you experience any other difficulties accessing our website or any other online information, you can either:
- email our Public Affairs and Communications Branch
- phone for assistance on 02 6210 4870 (if you are in Australia)
- phone +61 2 6210 4870 (if you are outside Australia).
Non-English speakers can find translation and interpreting help through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS).
National Relay Service
If you have a hearing or speech impairment and wish to contact our Infocentre, you can use the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for 1300 302 502
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 and ask for 1300 302 502
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS and ask for 1300 302 502
- Review our Website accessibility implementation plan for more information.
The below instructions from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) explain how to browse sites in a number of different ways:
If you’re having issues using our site, you can email us for assistance. We will be able to respond faster if you can try to include:
- The URL for the page you are having problems accessing
- Details about what you were trying to do, and why it was difficult or impossible to do it
- Details about your computer and software. If you don't know, maybe a friend, relative, or colleague can help you. If not, you can skip this part. Include:
- the operating system you are using, and the version; for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux Ubuntu 9.10
- the browser software you use to view the Web, and the version; for example, Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 126.96.36.199, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4, etc.
- If it is related to the problem you are experiencing, also include:
- any settings you have customised; for example, I set the Font Size to Largest in my browser
- any assistive technology that you use; for example, screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software for input.
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is very welcome and will be carefully considered.